Stuart Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the buyer’s side. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Buying a home in Kingstowne? Did you know:
- Many were built in 1994.
- Commuters from Kingstowne have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, and airport – 5-10 miles.
- Edison, Hayfield, and Hayfield High Schools serves Kingstowne.
- Residents here are served by Forestdale, Franconia, Hayfield, Island Creek, and Lane Elementary Schools.
- Kingstowne provides snow removal, tennis courts, and tot lot(s)/plygrd in the community fees.
- Properties range from $299,950 to $1,000,000.
- Properties in Kingstowne typically do have basements.
Properties in Kingstowne
Refresh This Search
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.