Julie Nesbitt is very knowledgeable about Alexandria real estate and well versed in the process from the buyer’s side. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Home buyers who are looking at Midtown Alexandria Sta might want to remember:
- Properties range from $233,500 to $499,900.
- Midtown Alexandria Sta homes typically do have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Midtown Alexandria Sta is 996 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Midtown Alexandria Sta attend Twain Middle School.
- Properties in Midtown Alexandria Sta typically do not have basements.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Midtown Alexandria Sta is 10 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- Midtown Alexandria Sta provides parking fee, reserve funds, and trash removal in the community fees.
Properties in Midtown Alexandria Sta
- $335,000: 2451 Midtown Ave #707, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $233,500: 2451 Midtown Ave #1018, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $349,000: 2451 Midtown Ave #809, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $294,999: 2451 Midtown Ave #1322, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty Mclean
1765 Greensboro Station Place #900
McLean, VA 22102
Nesbitt Realty Arlington
4601 N Fairfax Drive #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Nesbitt Realty Reston
11710 Plaza America Drive #2000
Reston, VA 20190
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!