Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Renters who have a pet or more than one pet may face additional challenges when renting a condo or a house. One of the primary challenges the renters may face is finding a living situation which is acceptable to them and also willing to accept their pets. This can be difficult as many rental properties do not allow pets at all. Those who do allow animals on the property may place certain restrictions on they size and breed of animal which may reside on the property.
Your agent can help you identify and target properties that allow pets. Your rental agent can save a lot of time and can get you to your next home with the least amount of troubles. [Read more about rental agents]
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt.
- $1,350: 8606f Village Way #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Villages the | Comparables
- $2,199: 1021 Garfield St #422, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon | Comparables
- $1,250: 6631 Wakefield Dr #520, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,400: 2030 Adams St #1212, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Circle | Comparables
- $2,299: 6420 Potomac Ave, Alexandria, VA 22307 | New Alexandria | Comparables
- $3,499: 1838 Baldwin Dr, McLean, VA 22101 | Great Falls Manor | Comparables
- $3,250: 851 Glebe Rd #2011, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Continental | Comparables
- $1,375: 1806 Abingdon Dr #302, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing | Comparables
- $1,475: 1106 Belle View Blvd #C1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $2,499: 610 West St #308, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Colecroft | Comparables