Modern contemporary w/ large unique custom great livingroom (18’x32′), open-space layout, large windows & very bright & airy. Fireplace, wooden deck w/ fenced-in yard. Lots of closet space w/ organizers, recessed lighting, ceiling fans & great … [Read more]
Purchasing a home in Alexandria and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Fairfax County community. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. To take a closer look at this house, contact buyers agent Andrew Patton. Andrew Patton is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria.
- Ridge View homes typically do not have garages.
- Residents here are served by Clermont Elementary School.
- Properties range from $449,900 to $509,900.
- Many were built in 1959.
- Properties in Ridge View typically do have basements.
- Properties in Ridge View typically have 3 to 6 bedrooms.
- Edison High School serves Ridge View.
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,900 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 10,560 sq.ft.
Added: 07/11/17, Last Updated: 07/11/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10001035
Subdivision: Ridge View