Beautifully built custom home features large rooms & open flr plan. Wonderful entertaining & living spaces. Windows abound! Amazing kitchen w/ great work spaces. 2-sided wood-burning FP & gas FP. Possible nanny suite in finished attic. Rooftop … [Read more]
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Julie Nesbitt reminds his clients, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria.” Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in Fairfax County. If you have questions about this property contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Alexandria.
- Many were built in 1948.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Cape Cod.
- Middle school children at New Alexandria attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Belle View Elementary School.
- The average age of houses on the market in New Alexandria is 50 years.
- Properties range from $449,900 to $959,000.
- New Alexandria homes typically do not have garages.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3,637 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 7,000 sq.ft.
Added: 07/07/17, Last Updated: 07/10/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9998847
Subdivision: New Alexandria