If you’re looking at houses for around $769,000, you’ll want to talk to Julie Nesbitt, a Realtor specializing in Alexandria and 22302.
Our first home is located at 2404 Cameron Mills Rd Alexandria VA. The first listing is a 3 bedroom Traditional at Braddock Heights in Alexandria Virginia.
- The median age of homes in Braddock Heights is 78 years of age.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,683 at closing.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 2,835 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1939.
- 2404 Cameron Mills Rd is located at Braddock Heights in the 22302 ZIP code.
- The community is served by George Mason, and Maury Elementary Schools, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Delightful Braddock Heights classic home. Three large bedrooms upstairs, two full upstairs baths (1/2 bath down) dressing areas & extra closets. Open kitchen w/connecting dining room and a recreation room, opening to a 22′ x14′ wood deck with … [Read more]
To view this house or similar homes in Alexandria, contact Julie Nesbitt. “Not every client is for me and I’m not for every client,” says Julie Nesbitt. “Let’s have an open and honest conversation about what how we can work together to achieve your real estate goals in Alexandria.”