Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $639,900 on real estate in Alexandria let’s take a look at some of your choices.
Stuart Nesbitt’s suggested home is at 1616 Commonwealth Ave Alexandria VA. 1616 Commonwealth Ave is a 3 bedroom Colonial in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The community is served by Douglas Macarthur, Hollin Meadows, Jefferson-Houston, John Adams, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools and T.C. Williams, and West Potomac High Schools.
- 1616 Commonwealth Ave is located at Alexandria in the 22301 ZIP code.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $3,646 at closing.
- Homes in this community were built around 1968.
- 1616 Commonwealth Ave is listed for $639,900.
- The median age of homes in Alexandria is 49 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Entry level has a foyer and den/office space and a family room w/corner gas fireplace and sliding glass doors to the brick patio. Gleaming hardwoods floors on main and upper levels. Recessed lighting on all 3 levels. Eat-In Updated Kitchen. 3rd … [Read more]
Stuart Nesbitt can show you this townhouse or similar homes in the City of Alexandria. Do you need an agent? If so, find an agent like Stuart Nesbitt who specializes in townhouses in the City of Alexandria.