Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a number of choices for home buyers looking at a house in Alexandria.
If you’re considering a purchase in the 22306 ZIP code it only makes sense to take a look at 7617 Range Rd. The subject property is a 4 bedroom Colonial at Kirkside in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The community is served by Hollin Meadows Elementary School, Carl Sandburg Middle School and West Potomac High School.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 13
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 1,288 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1965.
- 7617 Range Rd is listed for $639,000.
- The median age of homes in Kirkside is 52 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Spacious 3 level home on gorgeous large fenced lot in prime close-in location. Many features include: bright open floor plan, updated thermal windows, hardwood floors, four large bedrooms, distinctive stone front, huge level back yard, large … [Read more]
Want to know more? Stuart Nesbitt can help. Stuart Nesbitt reminds clients, “Think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs.” Will this home suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you’re moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to sell this house.