Ready in Aug 2017. Gut rehab of existing historic bldg. Kept existing concrete floors/steel supports. End Townhouse. Over-sized 2+ car garage, elevato. Roof-top deck is off sun-room w/ wet bar/half bath. Open 1st flr with living/dining combo … [Read more]
- Properties in Brightleaf and Cooper typically do have basements.
- Commuters from Brightleaf and Cooper have the benefit of adjacent to grocery store(s), airport – 2-5 miles, and subway – 1 mile.
- Properties in Brightleaf and Cooper typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 2017.
- Residents here are served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School.
- The average above grade living area in Brightleaf and Cooper is 3,225 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $2,180,000 to $3,249,900.
3 beds, 30 full, 3 part baths
Home size: 3,504 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,894 sq.ft.
Added: 11/25/16, Last Updated: 06/30/2017
Property Type: Residential Attach/Row Hse for Sale
MLS Number: AX9816061
Subdivision: Brightleaf and Cooper
To view this property contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.