We’ve been telling buyers that Montebello can be a great neighborhood.
- Properties range from $228,000 to $775,000.
- Montebello provides cable tv, common area maintenance, comm center, custodial services maintenance, exterior building maintenance, gas, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, pool(s), rec faclty, reserve funds, road maint, security, sewer, snow removal, tennis courts, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, water, exercise room, and sauna in the community fees.
- Properties in Montebello typically do not have basements.
- Edison High School serves Montebello.
- Commuters from Montebello have the benefit of airport – 2-5 miles, commuter service – rush hour, public bus service, and subway – 1 mile.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Other.
- You might want to compare Montebello to Residences At Sullivan.
- The average above grade living area in Montebello is 1,299 sq.ft.
Properties in Montebello
Talk to an agent now.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-business and we appreciate the opportunity to service. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.
Julie Nesbitt has experience finding unique homes that fit the client’s budget and priorities. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
$438,500 in Alexandria
$447,700 in Northern Virginia
$445,000 in Alexandria