Great unit ready to live in or rent. Well maintained, easy parking, close to major roads, transportation and shopping. Affordable fees inc ALL utilities, beautiful landscapes, common play area and pool – allows residents to kick back and … [Read more]
- Middle school children at Mayflower Square attend Francis C Hammond, and Francis C. Hammond Middle Schools.
- The average above grade living area in Mayflower Square is 949 sq.ft.
- Mayflower Square homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Mayflower Square typically do not have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Mayflower Square provides water, air conditioning, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, heat, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, parking fee, pool(s), reserve funds, road maint, sewer, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, and trash removal in the community fees.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Mayflower Square is 52 years.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 726 sq.ft.
Added: 07/03/17, Last Updated: 07/03/2017
Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX9994643
Subdivision: Mayflower Square
To view this property contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.