Welcome to 316 S. Lee Street, a meticulously maintained circa 1830 home on one of the most sought after streets in Old Town Alexandria. Original hardwood floors, three gas fireplaces, family room addition leading to a private garden oasis with … [Read more]
- T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves Old Town.
- The average above grade living area in Old Town is 2,020 sq.ft.
- The average age of row houses on the market in Old Town is 154 years.
- Old Town homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Old Town typically do have basements.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Old Town attend George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,720 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,543 sq.ft.
Added: 07/01/17, Last Updated: 07/01/2017
Property Type: Residential Attach/Row Hse for Sale
MLS Number: AX9993579
Subdivision: Old Town
To view this property contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.