**PRICED TO SELL***1/2 block to King Street Metro. Light filled all brick sophisticated detached home in Rosemont. 3 finished levels, 5 bedrooms 3.5 baths. Sparkling hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces Eat-in kitchen w/family room. Relax on deck … [Read more]
- You might want to compare Rosemont to Vale Spring Woods.
- The average above grade living area in Rosemont is 2,070 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Kent Gardens, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- Middle school children at Rosemont attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Longfellow Middle Schools.
- Commuters from Rosemont have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, and airport – 2-5 miles.
- Rosemont homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Rosemont typically have 1 to 6 bedrooms.
5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,832 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 4,166 sq.ft.
Added: 06/30/17, Last Updated: 06/30/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX9992162
14 Russell Rd VA // Listed at $899,000
Compare this property to:
**PRICED TO SELL***1/2 block to King Street Metro. Light filled all brick sophisticated detached home in Rosemont. 3 finished levels, 5 bedrooms 3.5 baths. Sparkling hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces Eat-in kitchen w/family room. Relax on deck under gazebo in lovely yard. Washer and dryer on upper and lower level. One car garage plus 3 off street parking space Property to convey IN AS condition.
Huge 3 BD/2.5 bath show like model. Oversized LR with open flr plan to Dining area that features Fireplace. Upgraded Kitchen that includes Stainless Steel, large Island and granite counters with sitting area and a breakfeast nook. Kitchen has open floor plan to famiy room with Fireplace and access to balcony. Huge Master suite, walk in closet, separate sitting area, private bath. garage and pad
Light filled, end unit Pulte TH * Det 2 car gar w guest suite w full Ba * Main level hardwood floors * Kit w stainless appls & granite * Master suite w lux Ba * Upper lvl rec room w views of DC monuments * Whole house audio * Fenced brick courtyard w gas hookup * Walk to metro-coming 2020, parks, shopping & restaurants * Free shuttle to Metro * Minutes from Reagan Nat’l , Pentagon & Old Town