Are you considering a townhouse selling for around $569,900?
Stuart Nesbitt’s suggested home is at 3212 Landover St Alexandria VA. The home is listed as a 2 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 1,102 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Mount Vernon Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of homes in Warwick Village is 61 years of age.
- 3212 Landover St is listed for $569,900.
- Homes in this community were built around 1956.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $3,065 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Open house, Saturday, June 17, 2-4. Beautifully renovated, move in ready Warwick Village townhouse, fresh paint, newly finished hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances. Many upgrades from energy efficient windows, skylight in master … [Read more]