Heritage Knoll is a great neighborhood if you consider all the following:
- Properties in Heritage Knoll typically do not have basements.
- Heritage Knoll provides gas, water, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, master insurance policy, lawn maintenance, exterior building maintenance, common area maintenance, and heat in the community fees.
- Properties range from $199,900 to $199,900.
- Edison High School serves Heritage Knoll.
- Many were built in 1965.
- The average above grade living area in Heritage Knoll is 826 sq.ft.
Properties in Heritage Knoll
Refresh This Search
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
For buying or selling at Heritage Knoll contact us.
If You Like 6286f Rose Hill Ct #54 Then You’ll Want To See These
$194,900 in Heritage Knoll
$184,900 in 22310
$195,000 in Alexandria