Magnificent 4BR 4.5BA Manchester model in north Kingstowne w/endless updates including a KIT w/all GE Monogram SS apps, granite & 42-in maple cabinets, a palatial MBR w/huge sitting area, walk-in closet & 3-sided fplce, formal LR & DR w/elegant … [Read more]
- The average above grade living area in Kingstowne is 1,846 sq.ft.
- Kingstowne provides common area maintenance, pool(s), snow removal, tennis courts, tot lot(s)/plygrd, and trash removal in the community fees.
- Commuters from Kingstowne have the benefit of public bus service, subway – 1 mile, commuter rail – 1 mile, and commuter service – rush hour.
- Residents here are served by Forestdale, Franconia, Hayfield, Island Creek, and Lane Elementary Schools.
- Properties in Kingstowne typically have 1 to 6 bedrooms.
- Kingstowne homes typically do have garages.
- Middle school children at Kingstowne attend Hayfield, Hayfield, Irving, Key, and Twain Middle Schools.
4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3,241 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 4,088 sq.ft.
Added: 05/26/17, Last Updated: 05/26/2017
Property Type: Residential Patio Home for Sale
MLS Number: FX9959162