LARGE RANCH STYLE HOME CLOSE TO EVERYTHING OFFERS 1/2 ACRE PARK LIKE LOT WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS. HOME OFFERS UPDATED KITCHEN, NEW FLOORS, RECENTLY PAINTED TOGETHER WITH ADDITIONAL UPGRADES. BASEMENT IS FINISHED AND OFFERS POOL ROOM, WET BAR, … [Read more]
- You might want to compare Wilton Woods to Franklin Glen.
- Many were built in 1969.
- Commuters from Wilton Woods have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, commuter rail – 1 mile, commuter service – charter, commuter service – rush hour, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and public bus service.
- The average age of houses on the market in Wilton Woods is 51 years.
- Edison High School serves Wilton Woods.
- Wilton Woods homes typically do have garages.
- The average above grade living area in Wilton Woods is 2,509 sq.ft.
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1,520 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 19,103 sq.ft.
Added: 03/30/17, Last Updated: 05/16/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9901778
Subdivision: Wilton Woods
The price of this listing has been reduced reduced by 6%
6058 Old Telegraph Rd VA // Listed at $699,900
Compare this property to: