Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you’re buying. So, if you’re spending about $250,000 on real estate in McLean let’s take a look at some of your choices.
If you’re thinking about spending $250,000 on real estate in McLean, you really should find out if 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6316 is for you. This property has 642 sqft and 1 bedrooms.
- 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6316 is located at Gates of McLean in the 22102 ZIP code.
- Homes in this community were built around 1997.
- 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6316 is listed for $250,000.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Contemporarys with an average of 857 sqft of living space.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $741 at closing.
- The subject property has been on the market 54 days, but the average days on market in the community is 32
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
1BR/1BA Condo w/ 1 assigned parking spot. Located in the gated community of Gates of McLean, just 5min from Tysons Corner Galleria and Tysons Corner Shopping Center! Easy access to all major highways including 495, 66, Route 7, and 123! This … [Read more]