Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Reston in Reston, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Brick and Siding Contemporary’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Reston:
- the average number of days on the market is 34.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1401 Shaker Woods Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1621 Parkcrest Cir #300.
Keep in mind these tips: Light it up! Chic lamps provide both added lighting and appealing decor. New light fixtures can change the entire look of a room. Consider playing a slideshow of community amenities on your television like a screensaver.
Hi-Tech Hometown Home Sales!™
We sell homes, townhouses and condos in Northern Virginia. Our home seller’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a listing agent?
- How much is my home worth?
- Can I trust Zillow and Trulia to value my home?
- How will you market my home?
- What’s involved in selling a home?
- How much are closing costs?
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Reston.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.