Does 22304 suit your needs?
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- 22304 provides exterior building maintenance, lawn maintenance, master insurance policy, management, other, parking fee, road maint, reserve funds, water, trash removal, and snow removal in the community fees.
- 22304 homes typically do have garages.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22304 is 24 years.
- You might want to compare 22304 to Landsdowne.
- Middle school children at 22304 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Holmes, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22304 typically have 1 to 10 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $132,880 to $2,995,000.
- Residents here are served by Bren Mar Park, Douglas Macarthur, James K. Polk, Jefferson-Houston, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, Patrick Henry, Samuel W. Tucker, and Weyanoke Elementary Schools.
- Annandale, Edison, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22304.
Properties in Parkside At Alexandria
Talk to an agent now.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-business and we appreciate the opportunity to service. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
For buying or selling at 22304 contact us.
$314,900 in Parkside At Alexandria
$314,900 in 22304
$315,000 in Alexandria