Julie Nesbitt specializes in helping buyers find properties in Lorton.
Let’s use 8097 Paper Birch Dr Lorton VA as a frame of reference. This slate of homes starts with a 0 sqft. home with 4 full baths and 1 half baths.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding, Brick Front Colonials with an average of 1,968 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Laurel Hill Landbay is 12 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 2005.
- 8097 Paper Birch Dr is located at Laurel Hill Landbay in the 22079 ZIP code.
- 8097 Paper Birch Dr is listed for $765,000.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 33
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
RUN, DON’T WALK TO THIS 5 BDRM, 4.5 BA BEAUTY IN SOUGHT-AFTER LAUREL HILL**FEAT SOARING CEILINGS, GOURMET KITCHEN W/GRANITE & SS APPLS, SUNROOM, LOWER LVL DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINING W/CUSTOM BAR, HUGE REC RM, LEGAL 5TH BDRM, FULL BATH & … [Read more]