Top level unit condo with beamed cathedral ceilings, huge balcony, and granite counter tops. Newer furnace and AC. Great community with a pool. Convenient location near shopping restaurants, easy access to beltway and public transportation. … [Read more]
- Properties in Fairfax Heritage typically do not have basements.
- Fairfax Heritage homes typically do not have garages.
- Residents here are served by Annandale Ter, Annandale Terrace, and Braddock Elementary Schools.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Fairfax Heritage is 54 years.
- Many were built in 1964.
- Fairfax Heritage provides exterior building maintenance, fiber optics available, gas, heat, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, road maint, security, sewer, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- Properties in Fairfax Heritage typically have 1 to 4 bedrooms.
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 776 sq.ft.
Added: 05/20/17, Last Updated: 05/20/2017
Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: FX9953794
Subdivision: Fairfax Heritage