Julie Nesbitt specializes in helping buyers find townhouses in Alexandria.
The first property at 500 Pitt St N Alexandria VA. The first listing is a 4 bedroom Traditional at Brightleaf and Cooper in Alexandria Virginia.
- 500 Pitt St N is located at Brightleaf and Cooper in the 22314 ZIP code.
- 500 Pitt St N is listed for $2,180,000.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 145
- Homes in this community were built around 2017.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $13,472 at closing.
- The community is composed of Brick Others with an average of 3,381 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Brand new, end garage/elevator townhome w/ amazing light! Top-of-the-line finishes including Snaidero cabinets, Waterworks hardware, Toto toilets, Caesarstone counters, Baldwin door hardware, etc. Hardwood throughout. Marble master & powder, … [Read more]