This unit has 1 BR + Den that can be a second bedroom; an enclosed balcony for a cozy lounge area.Granite countertop, hardwood floor. 1 parking space (underground garage). 2 blocks away from Courthouse Metro station. Very good location!! Close … [Read more]
- Commuters from The Charleston have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, public bus service, adjacent to shopping, adjacent to grocery store(s), and airport – 2-5 miles.
- Residents here are served by Francis Scott Key Elementary School.
- Middle school children at The Charleston attend Williamsburg Middle School.
- Properties range from $427,000 to $609,000.
- The Charleston homes typically do have garages.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in The Charleston is 26 years.
- You might want to compare The Charleston to Encore of McLean.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 830 sq.ft.
Added: 05/20/17, Last Updated: 05/20/2017
Property Type: Residential Hi-Rise 9+ Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AR9953678
Subdivision: The Charleston