Stuart Nesbitt specializes in helping buyers find garden-style condos in Alexandria.
Let’s use 4550 Strutfield Ln #2218 Alexandria VA as a frame of reference. The home is listed as a 1 bedroom with 1 full baths and 0 half-baths.
- 4550 Strutfield Ln #2218 is listed for $220,000.
- The community is served by John Adams Elementary School, Francis C Hammond, and Francis C. Hammond Middle Schools and T.C. Williams High School.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $585 at closing.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 32
- Homes in this community were built around 2000.
- The community is composed of Siding – Vinyl Contemporarys with an average of 948 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Rare one bedroom condo available w/ brand new carpet & freshly painted! Peaceful setting w/ stunning views of trees. Large balcony for entertaining or relaxing. Light & bright kitchen w/ spacious living * dining area. Huge master bedroom w/ … [Read more]
Stuart Nesbitt’s Suggestions