Julie Nesbitt is a local expert with years of experience in Vienna and can help you sift through your choices in 22180.
This slate of homes starts with 2808 Yeonas Dr Vienna VA. The first on the line-up is a 4 bedroom Split Foyer at Town and Country Estates in Vienna Virginia.
- The community is composed of Brick Front, Brick and Siding Split Foyers with an average of 1,050 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Marshall Road Elementary School, Thoreau Middle School and Madison High School.
- Homes in this community were built around 1965.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $3,307 at closing.
- The median age of homes in Town and Country Estates is 52 years of age.
- 2808 Yeonas Dr is located at Town and Country Estates in the 22180 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
4 bed, 2 bath split foyer home in Vienna! Bright living room with separate dining room leads out to a large deck. Hardwood floors on main level. Lower level has additional bedrooms, full bath, fireplace and walk out to patio. Large, flat, … [Read more] Julie Nesbitt’s Ideas For Buyers