Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in New Alexandria
Renters who have a pet or more than one pet may face additional challenges when renting a condo or a house. One of the primary challenges the renters may face is finding a living situation which is acceptable to them and also willing to accept their pets. This can be difficult as many rental properties do not allow pets at all. Those who do allow animals on the property may place certain restrictions on they size and breed of animal which may reside on the property.
Your agent can help you identify and target properties that allow pets. Your rental agent can save a lot of time and can get you to your next home with the least amount of troubles. [Read more about rental agents]
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $1,699: 2030 Adams St #402, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington | Comparables
- $3,999: 1719 Potomac Greens Dr, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potomac Greens | Comparables
- $3,299: 8224 Riverside Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Riverside | Comparables
- $2,499: 2050 Jamieson Ave #1006, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Jamieson | Comparables
- $3,099: 5121 Gardner Dr, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,950: 2451 Midtown Ave #215, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,650: 2451 Midtown Ave #1513, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $3,999: 515 Henry St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria | Comparables
- $1,499: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,799: 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #414, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Quaker Hill | Comparables