Stunning 4 BR 3.5 BA Craftsman, NEWLY built in 2006 set on cul de sac in Maywood. Commuters dream: 1 light to DC, bike to Georgetown/DC, walk to Metro in 15-20 min. Adjacent Maywood park. Open concept floor plan, Kit/Family w/fireplace, island … [Read more]
- Commuters from Maywood have the benefit of airport – 2-5 miles, adjacent to grocery store(s), adjacent to shopping, and subway – 1 mile.
- You might want to compare Maywood to Clarenford.
- The average above grade living area in Maywood is 1,865 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Maywood attend Swanson Middle School.
- The average age of houses on the market in Maywood is 24 years.
- Properties range from $465,000 to $1,049,900.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,808 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 8,309 sq.ft.
Added: 05/17/17, Last Updated: 05/17/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AR9950287