Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22310
Beautiful, one bed/one bath detach apartment, above garage. No neighbors upstairs/downstairs. Great location, open floor, all utilities included, plus Wi-fi & cable. Plenty parking. Tenant’s lease expired 6/30/2017.
Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of their needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space which will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What’s your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you’ll probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it’s time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what’s actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters can also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you’ve identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to the best option for you. [Read more about rental agents]
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $1,699: 2030 Adams St #402, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington | Comparables
- $3,999: 1719 Potomac Greens Dr, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potomac Greens | Comparables
- $3,299: 8224 Riverside Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Riverside | Comparables
- $2,499: 2050 Jamieson Ave #1006, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Jamieson | Comparables
- $3,099: 5121 Gardner Dr, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,950: 2451 Midtown Ave #215, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,650: 2451 Midtown Ave #1513, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $3,999: 515 Henry St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria | Comparables
- $1,499: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,799: 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #414, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Quaker Hill | Comparables