Are you considering buying in Shuters Hill? You’ll want to think about these 9 things.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Shuters Hill is 36 years.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur Elementary School.
- Properties in Shuters Hill typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Many were built in 1980.
- Shuters Hill homes typically do not have garages.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Shuters Hill.
- The average above grade living area in Shuters Hill is 1,555 sq.ft.
- Properties in Shuters Hill typically do have basements.
Properties in Shuters Hill
Refresh This Search
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
For buying or selling at Shuters Hill contact us.