Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Columbia Pines in Annandale, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your brick Cape Cod’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Columbia Pines:
- the average number of days on the market is 62.
- the most expensive property on the market is 7016 Murray Ln.
- the least expensive property on the market is 6911 Fern Pl.
- Remove televisions or video game consoles from bedrooms to depersonalize and create a serene setting.
- Homes that don’t get shown don’t get sold. Keep in mind that many foreclosures and short sale listings are vacant, so they can be shown anytime. The expectation is that a buyer can see your home on short notice.
Hi-Tech Hometown Home Sales!™
We sell homes, townhouses and condos in Northern Virginia. Our home seller’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a listing agent?
- How much is my home worth?
- Can I trust Zillow and Trulia to value my home?
- How will you market my home?
- What’s involved in selling a home?
- How much are closing costs?
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Columbia Pines.
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].