Fantastic starter home with easy access to I-495, Route 1, & Mount Vernon Parkway. Biking trails, historic Olde Towne Alexandria, shopping/dining nearby. Bright, cheerful home features gleaming hardwoods, spacious master bedroom. Finished lower … [Read more]
- Commuters from Beacon Manor have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, subway – 1 mile, and public bus service.
- You might want to compare Beacon Manor to Midtown Alexandria Sta.
- Properties in Beacon Manor typically do have basements.
- Middle school children at Beacon Manor attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Residents here are served by Bucknell Elementary School.
- The average above grade living area in Beacon Manor is 877 sq.ft.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 836 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 3,600 sq.ft.
Added: 03/02/17, Last Updated: 03/20/2017
Property Type: Residential Duplex for Sale
MLS Number: FX9875344
Subdivision: Beacon Manor
6807 Radcliffe Dr VA // Listed at $345,000
Compare this property to:
ATTENTION INVESTORS! GET INSTANT EQUITY IN A GREAT LOCATION. AS-IS APPRAISED VALUE $447,000 THIS LARGE BEAUTIFUL ALL BRICK RAMBLER IS IN NEED OF A RENOVATION. ENDLESS POTENTIAL… SOME UPGRADES DONE TO THE KITCHEN. CASH OR RENOVATION LOAN ONLY. AT LEAST 1 HR-NOTICE TO SHOW. OPEN HOUSE SAT. MARCH 25TH FROM 12-2PM
*Offers due by12pm Monday *Beautiful home located just South of Old Town! This three level duplex has been tastefully updated including a renovated, open kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters and stainless appliances, and renovated bathrooms. The three season porch is perfect for entertaining and leads out to a slate patio with water feature & fenced backyard. Finished lower level w/bath.