Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in Alexandria rental market today.
Rentals in 22307
$3,299 : 1205 Huntly Pl, Alexandria 22307
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 23,454 sq. ft.
Year built: 1957
Days on Market: 9
Renting Is A Great Way Build Your Credit While You Sock Away Savings for a Down Payment
Paying your bills on time is an excellent way to build your credit score, and to show lenders that you know how to manage your money. If you are frugal, you can take a chip off each paycheck, to build up savings for buying a home in the future. The return on applying your savings to the purchase of the home of your dreams can be exponential. For those with an eye on the future, being a responsible tenant can prepare you financially and teach you the accountability necessary for home ownership.
Also Recommended Recent Listings
- $1,475: 8386 Brockham Dr #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mount Vernon Lakes | Comparables
- $1,950: 309 Holland Ln #302, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Royalton | Comparables
- $2,100: 400 Cameron Station Blvd #225, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $2,499: 2800 Hyson Ln, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pinewood Greens | Comparables
- $1,899: 2451 Midtown Ave #304, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,875: 6206 Old Valley Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Valleigh | Comparables
- $1,750: 2631 Walter Reed Dr #B, Arlington, VA 22206 | The Arlington | Comparables
- $1,950: 7941 Central Park Cir, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables