What about purchasing in 22304? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- Middle school children at 22304 attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Holmes, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in 22304 is 23 years.
- You might want to compare Cameron Station to Beverley Hills.
- Properties in 22304 typically do not have basements.
- Annandale, Edison, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22304.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Cameron Station is close to parks and the library.
- Cameron Station is located with easy access to I-495 and I-395.
- Cameron Station has easy access to nearby shopping and restaurants.
Properties in Cameron Station
One of the most popular floor plans in CSC Hardwoods throughout, upgraded baths, two underground garage parking spaces. Enjoy the courtyard view from living room, library, exercise room in the condo building and all other amenities Cameron Station has to offer.
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 Bath Townhouse, New Kitchen, Master Bath, All new hardwood floors, Highly desirable Cameron Station Community. Gym, Pod, shuttle to metro.
Beautifully renovated, move in ready Georgetown model featuring new hardwoods, new carpets, fresh neutral paint, new granite countertops, Maytag appliances, gas fireplace, updated HVAC and water heater, 3 bedrooms, 2 full/1 half baths, spacious 2 car garage with extra storage. Fantastic location on a quiet street with great sun exposure! Lots of windows for maximum natural light. Please visit!!!
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
For buying or selling at 22304 contact us.
$619,900 in Alexandria
$599,999 in Northern Virginia
$1,035,000 in Alexandria
$590,000 in Northern Virginia