How well do you really know 22314?
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,496 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22314 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Commuters from 22314 have the benefit of being close to Reagan National Airport.
- 22314 is served by commuter rail, metrorail, and public bus service.
- Old Town his home to hundreds of shops and restaurants.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in Old Town Commons
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
For buying or selling at 22314 contact us.
$575,000 in Alexandria