To assist you with finding the perfect home, you should enlist the services of a reputable Realtor. When you meet with your agent, you will go over how much you are willing to spend, and what type of home you are looking for. Your agent will know where ideal properties are, and help you find the home that is best for you. Nesbitt Realty is a home-grown, hometown family-run brokerage. We appreciate your business.
Your agent can provide you with a list of potential properties that meet your budget and your features. Once you get the list, you should drive by the homes and check out both the home and the neighborhood. You should consider the appearance and location of the home, safety, access to the freeway, schools nearby, commute time to work, local shopping, and even recreational activities.
Our Realtors charge the buyer nothing and we even rebate a portion of our commission to you the buyer. Talk to us to find out how you can save thousands.
Are you looking for a specific type of home for sale in Alexandria VA?
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Alexandria VA
- Townhouses for Sale in Alexandria VA
- Garden-Style Condos in Alexandria VA
- Mid-Rise Condos in Alexandria VA
- High-Rise Condos in Alexandria VA
Noted Properties in Alexandria VA
- $1,016,000: 626 Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | City of Alexandria | Comparables
- $1,075,000: 1812 Potomac Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Potomac Yard | Comparables
- $1,049,000: 404 Pitt St N, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bulfinch Square | Comparables
- $1,100,000: 830 Oronoco St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carriage Works | Comparables
- $1,099,000: 6210 Foxcroft Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven | Comparables
- $1,100,000: 7609 Ridgecrest Dr, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Wellington Heights | Comparables