We help our clients buy homes in Northern VA.
Our home buyer’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a buyer’s agent?
- What is a buyer’s rebate?
- How much does representation cost?
- How we find your new home?
- How much home can you afford?
- How much are closing costs?
Alexandria, VA Real Estate Introduction
When most people think of Alexandria VA the first thing that comes to mind is historic Old Town and Alexandria’s proximity to our nation’s capital. Newcomers might not be aware that just outside the City of Alexandria, Alexandria sprawls into Fairfax County. The neighborhoods of Mount Vernon and Lee District comprise a large area of Southern Fairfax County. Mount Vernon is sought after for it’s proximity to the Potomac River as well as a broad selection of homes and condos that range from affordable to super-luxury. This is a great alternative if you’re looking for a reasonable commute but a suburban lifestyle.
Check here to learn more about Alexandria.
Recently Listed in Alexandria, VA
- $365,000: 520 John Carlyle St #231, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Condos At Carlyle Square | Comparables
- $365,000: 6345 Chimney Wood Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | South Kings Station | Comparables
- $360,000: 3520 Gunston Rd, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
- $374,950: 2451 Midtown Ave #805, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Station | Comparables
- $354,000: 220a Duncan Ave #A, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Alexandria Square | Comparables
- $357,500: 6301 Edsall Rd #524, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Isabella At Monticello Mews | Comparables
- $375,000: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $350,000: 6517 Old Carriage Ln, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Landsdowne | Comparables
- $361,000: 4950 Brenman Park Dr #214, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $375,000: 6516 Windham Ave, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Windsor Est | Comparables
From the Nesbitt Realty Image Vault