Buying? Talk to Realtor.
To assist you with finding the perfect home, you should enlist the services of a reputable Realtor. When you meet with your agent, you will go over how much you are willing to spend, and what type of home you are looking for. You’re agent will know where ideal properties are, and help you find the home that is best for you. Nesbitt Realty is a home-grown, hometown family-run brokerage. We appreciate your business.
Your agent can provide you with a list of potential properties that meet your budget and your features. Once you get the list, you should drive by the homes and check out both the home and the neighborhood. You should consider the appearance and location of the home, safety, access to the freeway, schools nearby, commute time to work, local shopping, and even recreational activities.
Our Realtors charge the buyer nothing and we even rebate a portion of our commission to you the buyer. Talk to us to find out how you can save thousands.
[Learn more about home buying in Arlington Virginia]
Arlington is home to several unique urban villages. Arlington is a much younger city than Alexandria and is in very close proximity to Washington DC.
- Arlington Ridge — Stately homes overlooking the Potomac River Valley
- Ballston — Homes and condos with easy access to metro and shopping
- Clarendon — Convenient homes and condos in a popular neighborhood
- Court House — Live near the Arlington County Courthouse
- Crystal City –Close proximity to the Pentagon with easy access to DC
- Fairlington — Brick low-rise homes near I-395
- North Arlington — Luxury homes near the GW Parkway
- Rosslyn — At the center of the National Capital Region.
- Shirlington — Arlington’s trendy cafe culture village