Did you know these 8 facts about 22314?
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages. Parking is at a premium in this zip code.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22314 is 59 years.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22314.
- Properties in 22314 range in size from studio condos to 8 bedroom homes.
- Most of the homes in 22314 are either in Old Town Alexandria or the Carlyle District of Alexandria.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in 22314
BEAUTIFUL CONDO PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED AT ABINGDON ROW!LOCATED ON THE 1ST FLOOR BUT NOT ON THE GROUND LEVEL. CAPTIVATING 350+SQFT. OF PRIVATE PATIO SPACE ELEVATED/WALLED,1 BEDROOM W/A DEN (CAN BE USED AS A SECOND BEDROOM),2 FULL BATHS, ~HUGE CUSTOM CLOSETS,NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS, NEW HVAC,2 GARAGE PARKING SPACES! STORAGE UNIT, ROOFTOP TERRACE! VIEWS OF THE POTOMAC,1 LIGHT TO DC, CLOSE TO THE METRO.
Beautifully renovated 2 bed/2 bath, brightly-lit corner condo in the heart of Old Town. 2 short blocks from Metro,walking distance to shops, restaurants & parks.This 1234 sq ft condo has over 100K in high-end home renovations including open kitchen with Quartz counter tops & new appliances, exquisite master & gleaming hardwood floors.New washer/dryer.2 parking spaces/extra storage.Walk to Metro!
Garage Parking in Old Town! Welcome to Fords Landing, Alexandria's premier river-front community. Enjoy walking to cafes, markets & restaurants, as well as living steps to the water. This fine property boasts brilliant natural light! Enjoy its open-plan design with higher ceilings, handsome moldings, and large windows. The deck extends the spacious kitchen in warmer months. Excellent closets!
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
For buying or selling at 22314 contact us.