Did you know these 8 facts about 22314?
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages. Parking is at a premium in this zip code.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22314 is 59 years.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22314.
- Properties in 22314 range in size from studio condos to 8 bedroom homes.
- Most of the homes in 22314 are either in Old Town Alexandria or the Carlyle District of Alexandria.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in 22314
**OPEN SUN 9/24 1-3 PM**Beautiful 1 BR / 1 BA Condo in The Jamieson! Open Floor Plan Features: Gourmet Kitchen and Bright Living / Dining Area! Upgrades Include: HW Floors, Granite, SS Appliances, Washer/Dryer In-Unit and More! Premier Location in Alexandria: Same Building as The Westin, Walking Distance to Metro, Shopping, Dining & More! Assigned Garage Parking & Fantastic Building Amenities!
Brick Victorian with old pine floors, wood burning fireplace, washer/dryer upstairs. Partial basement for storage. Fenced rear yard with patio and alley access. Close to King Street Metro, shops, restaurants and Whole Foods Market!
Great 1970's brick 3-story house with off-street parking close to King Street Metro, shops, restaurants, and Whole Foods. House is 326A on West end of row (not 326). Freshly painted and hardwood floors refinished. Lovely patio and fenced backyard. Spacious kitchen, two great size bedrooms plus unfinished walk-up third floor with rough-in plumbing, electric and heating and cooling.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
For buying or selling at 22314 contact us.