Did you know these 8 facts about 22314?
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages. Parking is at a premium in this zip code.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22314 is 59 years.
- Ballou Senior, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22314.
- Properties in 22314 range in size from studio condos to 8 bedroom homes.
- Most of the homes in 22314 are either in Old Town Alexandria or the Carlyle District of Alexandria.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
Properties in 22314
Enjoy the spectacular turnkey renovation of this freestanding Victorian Farmhouse in Old Town. With the conveniences of the city and the space and charm of a farmhouse, this luxury home boasts high end finishes, 9' plus ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, custom millwork, spacious rooms, front porch, fenced yard, private drive, and garage. Walk to 2 metros, restaurants, shops. Walk to Del Ray.
Charming historic home 2 blocks to King St. Features bright, open living & dining rooms. Newly renovated kitchen with white shaker cabinets, subway tile backsplash, quartz counters & stainless steel appliances. Large renovated bath with Carrara marble vanity. 2 wood burning fireplaces & antique heart pine floors. Finished lower level with private front entrance. Huge garden & off street parking.
Beautifully Remodeled & Pristine Condo w/Gar Space & Across the Street From Braddock Rd Metro! Inter. Upgrades Incl. Gleaming Wd Grain Laminate Flrs, Freshly Painted, Stunning Open Kit w/Granite Counters, Breakfast Bar & Newer SS Apps (Refrigerator/Range/Built-In Microwave-2013). Updated Sumptuous Full & Half BA's. Lovely Master BR w/3 Closets. Balcony Off LivingRm. Newer HVAC & Water Heater-2013.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
For buying or selling at 22314 contact us.
$524,990 in Northern Virginia
$519,000 in Royalton At King St Metro