Finding the right Realtor for you can be difficult, but here are a few tips to help you through the process.
Statistics in Northern Virginia real estate show that the average family is ready to move to a new home almost every 5 years. When it’s time to move, it’s time to find the best real estate brokerage to help you to sell your most valuable asset and move to the next step of finding your next “dream home.” Here are a few thoughts to consider:
- Find an agent with a marketing plan that is designed to incorporate all the resources, tools, and systems accomplishing your goals and needs as the seller of a real state property. How does Nesbitt Realty market your home?
- Look for a real estate agent who is going to get you the most amount of money for your property in the least amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience. What do clients say about Nesbitt Realty?
- Sometimes looking around and interviewing so many candidates can make you confused because everyone uses different strategies to get you sold. It is important that you get focused and express all your concerns and necessities to the candidates that you interview. Nesbitt Realty is simple and straight-forward.
- Pay attention to the different marketing plans agents offer. Ask questions about the different steps that happen through the transaction process. Make sure you understand everything they say and take notes. This way, in the end of your process to find an Alexandria Realtor®, you have specific notes about the agent you are going to hire and all the promises and commitments this person is going to do for you to get you through the process of selling your home or buying a new one. Here’s our sales process.
- Select the agent that looks professional, acts professional, and most importantly, shows you that he or she knows what they are doing. This is why it is important to see if the agent uses current technologies, advertising, and all other marketing strategies available to get your home exposed everywhere in the real estate market. Nesbitt Realty is a locally-run family-business. We have experienced agents that live in Alexandria, work in Alexandria, play in Alexandria and are from Alexandria.
- Ask what exactly is included in the listing fee. Nesbitt Realty has a host of options for sellers. We list property for fees as low as 1% and as high as 7% depending upon what options you choose. Many brokerages don’t have options, but and instead require you to accept their stamped-out preformed template.
- The most important suggestion is not to base your decision on who gives you the best price for their services, but to find the agent that is most qualified based on their qualities, abilities, and array of services. Sometimes when you spend less, will cost you more in the end, because your agent matters.