Determining the value of a property when deciding where to live can be accomplished with the expertise of licensed real estate agents.
There are 3 factors that dictate the price of a property:
- Uniqueness and architectural design
- Improvement values
A competitive market analysis can be provided are based on:
- Properties that is comparable within the area
- Adjustments with property size and conditions differences
- Location and the sale or rental date of the property differences
Real estate costs are certainly open to negotiations but there are factors that affect the market including localized areas. These factors include:
- Changes in zoning
- New construction
- Properties that are condemned
- Changes in patterns of traffic
Properties in Alexandria
5420 Grist Mill Woods Way, Alexandria
4 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 4,714 sq. ft.
7100 Mason Grove Ct #23, Alexandria
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,524 sq. ft.