When listing a condo in Alexandria, VA what can I expect my real estate agent to do to help me in the sale?
Your agent can help you:
- Prepare the property for sale.
- Help you determine its fair market value.
- List your property to help you reach buyers quickly and competitively.
- Assist in price negotiations with buyers.
- Help complete your sales agreement and close the sale.
- Deciding on the benefits of renting vs. owning
- Preapproval for your mortgage
- Selecting the right location
- Finding and viewing properties
- Assessing a properties fair market value.
- Assisting in price negotiations
- Completing purchase agreements and closing the sale.
$309,900 : 2820 LEE OAKS PL, Unit 301, Falls Church2 beds, 2 full baths
$474,900 : 3381 ARDLEY CT, Falls Church3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,050,000 : 4200 39TH ST N, Arlington4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$489,900 : 3609 MADISON LN, Falls Church4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$350,000 : 412 PATRICK LN, Herndon3 beds, 3 full baths
See all Northern VA.
(all data current as of 5/23/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
|About the Author --- Julie Nesbitt is an ABR who has served buyers in some of Alexandria’s most exclusive neighborhoods. She is a top producing agent who has listed and sold property in Northern Virginia. In addition to helping folks buy, sell and rent property in Northern Virginia, Julie is the primary administrator of the property management services performed by Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria.|