1. Can you show me proof of a license, certification, or associations you belong to?
2. Are you bonded?
3. Will you provide three recommendations?
4. What are your specialties — kitchens, bathrooms, or additions? Are there jobs you don’t like to tackle?
5. Will you secure permits?
6. How much must I pay up front for work?
7. Do you have a regular team of subs, or assemble different members?
8. How might we resolve conflicts — will resolution be in the contract?
9. How often will you show up at the job site to check progress?
10. How might I reach you — e-mail, phone, text?
11. What is your typical clean-up schedule — daily or weekly?
12. Will you provide a lien release when work is done?
Prореrtу mаnаgеmеnt can bе used by any tуре оf рrореrtу owner that juѕt dоеѕn’t hаvе thе time or expertise to саrе for аnd run a rental property. Contact us or read more if you need assistance or want to learn more about our property management services.
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.For more information or to set up an appointment call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300.