Property management is a business in and of itself. If you want to invest in real estate, but you don’t want to be a property manager, the solution is really quite simple: employ the services of Nesbitt Realty. Our property managers are experienced individuals who will manage the day-to-day operations of your property. We manage residential properties, multi-family properties and even homeowners and condo associations.
A big value-add provided by your Nesbitt Realty property manager is “separation”. This to say, your Nesbitt Realty property manager maintains a level of separation between the landlord and the tenants and the property. As you may already know, it’s important to invest in real estate without emotionally investing in tenants or property. Your Nesbitt Realty property manager helps ensure that you always make the best decision for your family, rather than making the best decision for the tenant’s family.
So, your Nesbitt Realty rental property manager serves as a buffer between the owner and his tenants. Nesbitt Realty can help you find tenants, handling repair projects and maintenance, oversee improvements, collect rent, and even pay some expenses and taxes. The specific tasks we handle vary based upon upon the needs and wishes of the property owner.
Nesbitt Realty Property Management also handles commercial properties such as office buildings, freeing the owners from the day to day responsibilities. Additionally, a competent Nesbitt Realty property manager gives you protection from certain liabilities.
Nesbitt Realty usually charges a percentage of the rents collected. Every aspect of Nesbitt Realty property manager’s responsibilities will be outlined in a contract signed by both Nesbitt Realty and the landlord. This agreement details financial responsibilities and specifies the types of financial reports the landlord can expect.
Your Nesbitt Realty property manager will stay current on new laws and condo regulations which may be relevant to your situation. Nesbitt Realty Property Management takes a lot of the burden off of owning rental real estate. Most Nesbitt Realty property managers are themselves landlords. They know your needs.
Nesbitt Management Prоvіdеѕ Pеасе оf Mіnd
- Nesbitt Realty has been around for more than 10 years and our property has been involved with property management for another 20 years prior to that.
- All property managers at Nesbitt Realty are licensed real estate agents that report to a licensed real estate broker. Our agents are knоwlеdgеаblе about Virginia rеgulаtіоnѕ fоr hаndlіng rеntаl іnсоmе, ѕесurіtу dероѕіtѕ, аnd оthеr financial mаttеrѕ.
In аddіtіоn to lісеnѕurе, сеrtіfісаtіоn can indicate mоrе еxtеnѕіvе іnduѕtrу knowledge. Nesbitt Realty is a member of
- National Association of Realtors,
- Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Better Business Bureau,
- National Aѕѕосіаtіоn of Rеѕіdеntіаl Prореrtу Managers member and has several related affiliations.
- Nesbitt Realty has won the Super Service Award for the past 4 years from Angie’s List. Angie’s List members are verified real people who have taken their time to give feedback on our services.
- Nesbitt Realty has some of the lowest fees in Northern Virginia. There is no set-up fee at Nesbitt Realty.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
|About the Author --- Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. Will specializes in real estate, fine homes & condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax County, Crystal City, and Kingstowne. Will resides in Belle Haven Estates just outside Alexandria VA in Fairfax County.|