Here’s some of our simplest and easiest staging tips:
- Store toasters in the cabinet because it is almost impossible to keep them looking clean.
- Take all the magnets off the refrigerator.
- Stow knick-knacks, personal items and photographs
- In a pricey home, get rid of any furniture that looks cheap. It interferes with the buyer’s ability to imagine themselves living there.
Hi-Tech Hometown Home Sales!™
We sell homes, townhouses and condos in Northern Virginia. Our home seller’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a listing agent?
- How much is my home worth?
- Can I trust Zillow and Trulia to value my home?
- How will you market my home?
- What’s involved in selling a home?
- How much are closing costs?