Here are some common questions to ask your agent, your mortgage broker and yourself when you are thinking of buying a condo.
- How much can I afford per month?
- Is the condo is my price range?
- Is the community that I like?
- Where are the grocery stores, shopping malls, bars?
- Is there enough space for my needs?
- What is the condition of the condo unit?
- Do the common areas need repairs, renovations?
- How old is the condo?
- Is there a parking facility?
- Is parking assigned?
- Is there a fee to park?
- Is there guest parking and if so where?
- Does the condominium have access to public transportation?
- Metro or bus only?
- Shuttle or Limo service?
- What are the chances that this condo will increase in value?
- What type of security system is in place?
- Does the condominium association allow pets? If so how many and what type?
- What are the condo fees and what they include?
- What is the condo association policy about renters?
- How much is in the reserve fund?
- Does the condo association have a certificate of insurance?
Finding your dream home
We аll wаnt tо find оur drеаm hоmе аnd wе thіnk іt іѕ easy. However, аftеr dоіng thе ѕеаrсh bу оurѕеlvеѕ, we ѕlоwlу bесоmе fruѕtrаtеd аnd tіrеd. When this hарреnѕ, wе ѕеttlе fоr ѕоmеthіng less. Finding thе rіght home fоr uѕ ѕhоuld nоt bе that difficult. Thеrе are simple wауѕ tо find them. First, wе…
Inlet Cove is near Fort Belvoir and Potomac Mills
Inlet Cove is alongside Route 1 This neighborhood of townhouses is near grocers and eateries Inlet Cove is close to Fort Belvoir, Alexandria, and Potomac Mills shops, in the city of Woodbridge Interior to these properties are multilevel Inlet Cove is serene Related
Relocating to Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty (703) 765-0300
New Construction Buying Tip
If you’re thinking of buying a newly-built condo or new house, you probably already know that every new development will have its own sales staff. These people are often friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about the new development. However, these folks work to sell this property only, because the sale staff works for the builder.…
You’ve been prequalified … what now?
I met with a first-time buyer over the weekend. She was prequalified by her lender. Prequalifying helped frame her choices. It’s a waste of time and energy to look at homes that are outside of the budget, so prequalification is the first step for any home buyer. Here are the steps that we’ll be taking…